viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

Next Elections

Presidential Elections is something that’s always been very interesting to me, and opposite to definitively most of young people who are as old as me, Politics it’s something which I’ve always been so much interested in. I’m eighteen years old, and last winter vacations I inscribed myself in the Election Register: I’ll vote in next elections.
I think that the election campaign is something very funny, though I don’t omit it’s used as a joke – I mean the candidates use it to make many promises (and it’s usually commented too), and to promote their selves, but more as a way to achieve the power than to listen genuinely people’s real needs. In spite of that, it can serve (I suppose) to think about what one expects from a President, what a better country can be like, etc.
In that same way, I think in this Elections 2009 there’s not a candidate which can convince me completely. Anyway, I’ve already decided who I’ll vote for: Marco Enriquez-Ominami. Why? Because he’s a young man, someone new in the politic, who although doesn’t have much experience, has good ideas a “new winds”, and for me, he’s someone who’s absolutely opposite to the stagnant and grown stale politic that’s hegemonic in our loved country nowadays, and he’s definitively closer than any other candidate to represent something like a “change”; and I really want a change (though I’ve liked President Bachelet’s government).
Finally, I’d like to add that though I like Politics and I love to talk about it, I won’t be a politician in the future: maybe I don’t have the needed skills, but I don’t care. Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario