viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

Greece: a country I'd like to visit

About the topic of today, I must really recognize that there are many countries I’d feel so much delighted to travel to (England, Egypt, Spain, etc.), but the country I’d love to visit is, definitively, Greece. I’ve always been very interested in visiting that country (and it’s a dream that I know I’ll ever carry out), mainly because I’ve always admired the Greek culture –the “classical” and “historical” one, which appears in the encyclopedias- , having the chance to contemplate the Acropolis, the Parthenon and many others monuments and vestiges of it. Also, its Mediterranean climate is very enjoyable, it’s so nice, and above all if you go to the Greek islands, you’ll realize of what I’m saying.
I’ve never met any Greek person, but according to some TV reports, newspapers, etc., they seem to be kind, relaxed and open-minded, so this is another reason why traveling there would be unforgettable at all.
If I were in Athens, surely as soon as I get to the hotel (or any place where I stay), I’d leave my suitcase in there, and I would go out to tour all the museums, historical places, even the Olympic Stadium too, that is, all over the city. And of course, after doing that I’d go to Olympia, for example, and other cities too, and when I have done all of that, maybe I also visit another country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario