sábado, 17 de octubre de 2009

My Faculty

Hello everyone. This week, I must write about my faculty. So, what could I talk about it? First than all, I must clarify that I study the career of Psychology (as, if I’m not wrong, I wrote too some weeks ago) at the Social Sciences Faculty, located in Ignacio Carrera Pinto Avenue 1045, Ñuñoa. It is part of the campus Juan Gómez Millas, belonging to the University of Chile.

Currently, it’s been much commented by almost everyone in the Faculty – and surely in the campus at all- the Bicentenary Project. I recognize that I’m not very informed about this topic, but I’ve known that it includes the building of new infrastructure –even making a new building, which would be part of my Faculty, anyway- and the entrance of the double or almost the double of new students for my carrer –and probably in the other careers it will be decided the same action-. If I haven’t misunderstood it, next year 2010 it will enter a quantity of new students of Psychology corresponding to one and half my course, and maybe using the same rooms used by us –I wonder, in which space, because the rooms aren’t so large.

There’s something that I like very much of my Faculty: the computing rooms. Anyway, unfortunately sometimes they’re full and one has to wait for someone to vacate any computer, and most of that times you have to wait a long time. By other hand, it’s been bought some new pc’s, so that problem has been ordinarily resolved. That happens when there are classes in some of the rooms. However, as I’ve said, that’s something that is being resolved.

Maybe I could go on talking many more things about my Faculty, but I finish now. Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario